The advantages for the educational centre may be described as follows:
Immediate diagnosis and results
The test results are shown individually for each student immediately. The platform generates the reports when the tests are finished by the individual. The global results of the centre, evidently, will be available once all students have completed the tests .
User-friendly for massive application
The Habilmind Platform is designed to be applied on the entire student body of the centre. For such a purpose, it incorporates optimal technology for the tests to be conducted at school and also at home.
Personalised information by profiles
The Habilmind Platform is engineered to adapt to each users’ profile:
- Parents: parents have access to a summarised report and are also able to view the complete report. This possibility is optional and voluntary. Moreover, a document is provided with personalised suggestions to improve their childrens' learning experience.
- Teachers and tutors: teachers have immediate access to the individual reports of their students.
- Counselling Department: Counsellors view not only reports but recommendations for improvement, both at group and individual levels.
- Centre Management: Directors have access to real-time global situation reports of the centre and receive strategy design proposals. They have access to a results dashboard allowing them to make accurate conclusions regarding the strong and weak areas of the student body from a state-of-the-art graphic interface.
Comparative study between groups, schools and national averages
The educational centre may internally make comparisons of the students’ level with the national average of the reference country, with the utmost confidentiality.
Personalised suggestions for each student and global strategies according to results
The Habilmind platform is not limited to mere diagnosis; it also provides the necessary tools for the improvement and enhancement of students’ learning. These tools are polyfactorial and have impact on the student through:
- The student's own work by means of tailor-made exercises generated by the platform.
- Actions carried out by parents by adhoc suggestions generated by the platform according to the test results.
- Teachers are able to adapt, and therefore improve, their way of interacting with students according to the diagnosis, both at individual and group levels. Also, they have a greater understanding of the mechanisms that benefit and imporve the students’ learning process.
- The counselling department counts with an extensive library with vast information, articles and documents to aid their decision making both at an individual and group levels. Access to cards and reports generated for each student which are useful to have a global view of the students' current status and progreess.
- The headmaster also has access to personalised material according to the results generated which is of great assistance in preparing improvement strategies.